The attorneys at Kubinski & Nichols, P.C., have over five decades of combined legal experience handling complex cases. Both of our lawyers, Paul J. Kubinski and Amy A. Nichols, are Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Throughout their legal careers, Paul and Amy have been committed to providing personal attention to their clients. We want you to know that we are focused on your specific needs, working hard to find the right solutions for you.
To learn more about the background of our attorneys, please click on the links below:
Our attorneys are supported by an experienced staff consisting of seven paralegals, all college graduates with the majority being fluent in Spanish, and one legal secretary/receptionist with a combined experience exceeding 150 years. Our team works effectively together to achieve the best possible results in every case.
We all have a strong commitment to service and do our best to save our clients time and money, no matter what their legal issues, by utilizing legal assistants whenever possible. We wanted to take a moment to introduce them to you now, so that you will know who may be working with you on your case.
- Donna Randolph, Receptiontist/Legal secretary: As the first voice you are likely to hear in our firm, Donna is your guide to finding the right person to assist you.
- Jessieann Frost, Paralegal: Jessieann works with personal injury clients, performs legal research and is also our office manager.
- M. Lorena Lerma, Paralegal: M. Lorena assists with wills, probate matters, guardianships, criminal defense and juvenile cases, as well as real estate and business law issues.
- Imelda Suffle, Paralegal: Imelda works with clients who have family law concerns.
- Terri Donawell, Certified Paralegal: Terri, the senior family law paralegal, assists clients with their family law questions.
- Mario Saenz, Paralegal: Mario assists our Spanish speaking clients with family law.
- Tania Olvera, Paralegal: Tania works with family law issues with an emphasis on the discovery process.
- Tyler Kubinski, Paralegal: Tyler assists as a part-time financial planner and with family law cases.
Our dedicated paraprofessionals have been with our firm for many years and have a depth of knowledge in working on these different types of cases. We all work together to help you deal with the challenges that you are facing.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
To learn how our lawyers can help with your case, please call our El Paso office at 915-519-1168 or send us an email. We offer free consultations to military members and their spouses as well as senior citizens (65 and up).