Have you considered your estate planning goals? (There are a lot of people in Texas who have given no thought to estate planning.)
Many feel that they do not have substantial assets making it necessary to create such a plan. This can leave a real mess behind. Failure to take simple estate planning steps now can leave an expensive and lengthy probate process behind for your loved ones.
At Kubinski & Nichols, P.C., we provide assistance to individuals with estate planning, probate and guardianship matters. We sit down with you to determine what you need to have in place to protect your family at such a challenging time. We want you to feel confident that your loved ones will be provided for in the event that you pass away unexpectedly.
Offering A Wide Range Of Legal Services
We meet directly with each client to ensure that we understand your specific situation. We want the plan that we create to be reflective of your needs and concerns. We are able to help you update or modify these plans any time that you experience changes in your life.
Our practice includes assisting with:
- Preparing comprehensive estate plans, including a will, trust and other necessary documents, such as powers of attorney, HIPAA releases and directives to physicians
- Helping with all issues connected to the probate process, including declarations of heirships and changing the title of real estate properties
- Seeking cost-effective solutions that could help families avoid probate when possible
- Working with individuals to prepare guardianships or alternatives to guardianships in the event that they become incapacitated
- Helping clients with Medicaid look-back cases in Texas
- Preparing so-called "Lady Bird Deeds" which allow families to transfer property at death
A comprehensive plan will help you and your family successfully deal with these complicated questions at a difficult time. If you wait too long to take action, your options may be limited and much more expensive.
Providing Guidance To You And Your Family
Our experienced lawyers will help you carefully consider all of the options that are available to you to protect your future. To speak to a member of our team about your situation, please call our El Paso office at 915-519-1168 or send us an email. We offer free consultations to military members and their spouses as well as senior citizens (65 and up).